Friday, August 29, 2014

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza




Pizza is pretty much everyone's favorite.  It's the "Im too lazy to cook" food.  It is the "WOO! Party time!  Let's have pizza!" food.  Pretty much whatever situation you have going on ... pizza is always the answer.






















When I was dating my husband we ate a LOT of pizza.  Too much pizza probably.  We found out about the  Domino's online ordering and LOVED to order and play.  Something about watching your pizza process online is just so much fun!

Eventually we got bored of our "usual" pizza orders and decided to branch out.  We tried the chicken bacon ranch pizza.  I fell in love at first bite!







I wanted to try to recreate it at home so I knew at any moment I could make it myself.  It was a very close contest.  Matter of fact my husbands first words were "This is damn good!" (Sorry for the language ;) )






  .
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza

By: Crystal Barrett

9x13 pan                                           (Click Here to Print)                       




Ingredients 

3 boxes Jiffy Pizza Dough (or your own pizza dough)
6 chicken tenders
8 slices bacon
3 tbsp grilling seasoning (I used "Butt Rub")
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1 packet dry ranch seasoning
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp olive oil


Directions 

Prepare the pizza dough as directed on box.

Spread onto greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.

Bake for 5 min on 350

Rinse of chicken tenders and sprinkle with seasoning.

 Heat skillet on medium heat with olive oil.

 Place tenders on skillet and cook on each side for about 6 minutes each or until done and     tender.

When done, cut into small chunks.

 Fry bacon in a seperate skillet.

When done place on a paper towel and pat dry to get rid of most of the grease.

Crumble into pieces and place in a bowl.  Set aside.

In a small bowl mix ranch seasoning with mayonnaise.

On pizza crust, spread ranch mixture.  Top with chicken pieces, then bacon bits.  Sprinkle cheese on top of the entire pizza.


Bake in the oven on 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted ad golden brown in color.




5 comments:

  1. I have an "I'm too lazy to cook" food night weekly ;). I love the chicken, bacon, ranch combo, and can't wait to try it on a pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're huge pizza addicts here so this is right up my alley. A definite must try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering if you had posted this! I need this in my life asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This is my kind of pizza!

    ReplyDelete